THE PRICES & CONDITIONS
For the safety & privacy of our guests, we only accept bookings made in advance, preferably online, via our contact form or by e-mail! Thank you!
|Amount Guests & Cabins||Offers||Low||Middle||High|
|Max. 6 - 3 cabins||195||295||350||n/a|
|Max. 8 - 4 cabins||295||395||445||515|
|Max. 10 - 5 cabins||395||495||550||635|
|Max. 11 - 5 cabins + sofabed||420||525||580||675|
- - All prices are for the entire boat, self-catering, exclusive use, so no other guests nor staff/us on board.
- - The prices on our online booking system are our most accurate prices and the best prices available incl. last minutes and special offers.
- - When coming with 7 guests, you can either book 3 cabins and the sofabed OR 4 cabins.
- - Same for 9 guests, so when coming with 9 guests, you can either book 4 cabins and the sofabed OR 5 cabins.
- - The 4th and 5th cabin can always be booked at a surcharge, if for example guests would like to have single occupancy in a cabin. If not, they will be closed if not booked.
- - Max 6 guests with 3 cabins can not be booked yet for high season 2018. Do contact us for 2017.
- - Prices are for 2017 and 2018
Included in the prices
- - Bed linen and towels (Beach towels are not included, but can be rented for additional €5 per person per stay)
- - Use of free Fiber Optic WiFi (high speed internet - own secured network on board)
- - Use of the port facilities (with washing machine (€3) & dryer (€2))
- - Two (Secured) Parking places
- - IVA
- - Tourism tax (90 cents per person per night)
- - End cleaning fee - with 6 guests € 95,00 and all other bookings € 125,00
- - Any meals, they can be booked seperately see Meals
To make your reservation, CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE
Or MAIL US your address details and (contact) mobile phone, we shall block the dates for you and will send you a down payment invoice for 35% of the total balance in order to secure the booking. This amount can be paid through PayPal with credit/debit card. After receiving this amount your booking is set and a confirmation e-mail will be send. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks before arrival.
For information about our Cancellation Policy, Check-In/Out Times, Refundable Deposit, Jacuzzi and more, please have a look at our Terms and Conditions.
This page was last updated on 04-09-2017. .
REVIEW PREVIOUS GUEST
"We stay on the boat for 3 Nights and had an absolutely brilliant time. This isn't somewhere you sleep, it's an experience. There's probably no other Place in Barcelona with such wonderfull views and such a great outdoor area. We spend countless hours just chilling on the aft deck. We were 8 People so just got cabs when we wanted to get into town (about 9 euros pr taxi). Cas really is a fantastic host too - he jokes and has a laugh, but is very profesional and takes pride in his work and his vessel. We had the paella dinner and it was superb."
Written by Martin J., Norway, written on Tripadvisor on Aug. 2016.