Enjoy the most and order our 3-course Spanish menu, freshly prepared on board of the St. Katharine! You only have to sit and to enjoy your dinner on deck, with wide views over the marina!
"...Cas was an excellent host and prepared an excellent celebration meal for our last night which included his fish paella and for non fish eaters a chicken paella. Both dishes were cooked to perfection and all of us agreed it was the best paella we had ever tasted...." - Written by Rinso 1, United Kingdom on Tripadvisor on Sept 2016.
"...What makes this so different is the combination of hospitality, standards on board and Cas' cooking. You will not taste a Paella as good as this anywhere else...trust me!..." - Written by Bessengland, United Kingdom on Tripadvisor on May 2016.
"...Da wir spät ankamen hatten wir eine Paella geordert, diese war einfach nur genial :-)! Danke Cas!! ..." - Written by GaudifanBea on Tripadvisor May 2016.
"...Il est aux petits soins : petits déjeuners et paella avec produits frais, quel cuisinier !..." - Written by Julie B. on Tripadvisor April 2016.
Dinner on board
Please make a choice from below options. The starters and desserts may vary, but Paella will be the main course. Thank you.
- - Gazpacho, cold Spanish tomato soup with garlic croutons
- - Rucolla salad with tomatoes, olives, onions and garlic croutons
Main course (maximum two kinds of Paella per group):
- - Seafood Paella with squid, cod, calamari, mussels, cockles and prawns
- - Paella from Valencia with chicken and meat
- - Vegetarian Paella
- (Lobster and Rabbit can be added as well, do ask us for the additional prices)
- - Orange icecream
- - Fresh fruit salad
Price of the menu is € 28,95 per person (entire group - min 6 people)
- Aperitif, wines, soft drinks, coffee and digestive are not included. Price list of those items are on board or ask us to send it to you.
- Please note that with all the meals prepared by Cas, guests can only drink the beverages which are provided by the St. Katharine.
- Please do inform us about any allergies beforehand.
- Prices are for 2017.
Food Services on Board
Every morning our delicious Captain's breakfast with warm bread, freshly pressed orange juice, coffee/tea and home-made fruit salad. For more information, click here.
Light Tapas Upon Arrival, all home-made and served on the top deck with wide views, the ideal start of your holiday. For more information, click here.
Enjoy our double cabins with aircon and en suite bathrooms. All 5 cabins have a flat screen with DVD, central heating, air-conditioning, safe deposit box and small desk. For more pictures click here.
The St Katharine is moored in the lively Port Forum, which locates as well the famous Cafe del Mar Club. It is next to the beach and just 10 tube minutes from the heart of the city. Click here for info.
The St Katharine is an historic former Fleet Tender of the Royal Navy and transformed into a beautiful 80ft motor yacht with spacious decks and 5 cabins. Click here for info.